Paid Family and Medical Leave Webinar
Please join us on Friday, November 1, 2019, at noon for Summit's webinar on the new Paid Family and Medical Leave Act. With January 1, 2020, just around the corner, employers need to get ready for full PFML implementation. Summit's informative PFML webinar will cover:
- An overview of the PFML’s requirements;
- Decisions employers must make to integrate PFML with existing benefit programs;
- Frequently asked questions about how PFML will work in practice, compliance strategies, etc. Registrants will be invited to send in questions in advance so we can focus on the most common and pressing questions employers have about implementing PFML.
Please join us for this informative session!
- Presenter: Summit attorney Kristin Anger
- Cost: $50 to register
Subscribers to Summit’s labor & employment webinars may register for free! If you have previously purchased a block of webinar registrations, you are welcome to use those toward this webinar.
- Register: Please email email@example.com to register.
Those unable to attend the webinar on November 1 may still purchase a recording to be viewed at their convenience.
About the Presenter
Kristin Anger, Labor/Employment Attorney
Kristin’s practice involves a full range of labor and employment law matters, including counseling employers on compliance with legal obligations, training, drafting policies and agreements, and representing employers in litigation and administrative proceedings. Kristin has represented both public and private sector clients in employment-related litigation in federal and state courts and in administrative and arbitration hearings. Kristin also spends a significant amount of time providing preventive counseling to clients to avoid or minimize the risk of litigation. Additionally, Kristin provides training to managers and employees on compliance with employment and labor laws, including training on harassment and discrimination, discipline and discharge and disability accommodation.