Our hands-on experience in a variety of industry-specific contexts gives Summit the situational awareness to provide the targeted and actionable guidance our clients depend on. We offer legal services in the following areas:
- BusinessAt Summit, business law is personal. Every customer receives personal attention from senior attorneys who bring deep experience to the matters at hand. (We don’t overstaff or use our clients’ work to train junior staff.) Our lawyers deliver legal advice tailored to the size of the business and with a keen eye toward finding efficient and practical solutions.
- EnvironmentalSummit Law enjoys a nationwide reputation for environmental expertise, particularly as trial attorneys and litigators. Our environmental and land use attorneys lead clients through the maze of federal, state, and local environmental laws and regulations. We are ahead of the curve in being knowledgeable regarding new federal and state environmental laws.
- Labor & EmploymentEmployers facing employment and labor law problems want help immediately – practical advice from attorneys who know how to solve workplace problems, not simply recite statutes and regulations. Summit Law’s Labor & Employment lawyers understand what employers need, bringing deep knowledge of the law and our clients’ organizations to address those needs while reducing the risk of costly and disruptive litigation.
- LitigationSuccessful litigation requires a relentless focus on our clients’ objectives. Summit’s litigators offer creative and effective winning strategies that are attentive to our clients' unique needs and budgets. We align our actions with our clients' risk appetite, and we focus on winning – whether by settlement, arbitration, or trial.
- Real Estate & Land UseFrom tech companies, banks, small businesses, and privately held companies to restaurants, retailers, and healthcare services, Summit Law’s Real Estate team caters to a diverse range of industries. Our in-depth understanding of each sector allows us to provide tailored legal solutions that align with the unique needs of your business.
- Tech TransactionsSuccessfully navigating technology and commercial transactions demands more than conventional legal analysis. It requires pragmatic legal counsel informed by industry experience. Attorneys with decades of experience working inside technology companies built Summit Law Group’s Tech Transactions practice. We leverage that experience for our customers every day.