Kyle Branum is an experienced real estate and corporate attorney who has developed long-term strategic relationships with his clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies to self-made billionaires and critically acclaimed artists.
Constantly adapting to his clients’ needs, Kyle has been recognized as a leader and is known for his business intellect and keen strategic mind. Kyle measures his success by the continued prosperity and growth of his clients.
Real estate transactions. Kyle has been the lead real estate attorney for numerous nationally recognized projects – including corporate headquarters projects, biotech facilities (office and lab), hospitality developments, and large-scale renewable energy projects – as well as transactions involving iconic buildings in Chicago, Manhattan, California, London, and Paris.
Corporate counseling. In addition to his real estate work and often as part of it, Kyle advises clients on business structure, strategic business acquisitions, and multigenerational wealth planning.
Clients. Kyle’s clients include Fortune 100 companies, closely held multigenerational family offices, institutional investors, energy companies, and self-made billionaires. He has had the privilege of representing James Beard award-winning chefs, members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, professional athletes, and critically acclaimed artists.
Prior to joining Summit, Kyle was a partner at Perkins Coie LLP and Riddell Williams, where he was a member of the firm’s Executive Committee and the chair of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Kyle proudly serves on the Board of Directors of Rundle Investments. He also was the President of the East King County Bar Association and served on the Executive Committee of the Washington State Bar Association's Real Property Section and Board of Trustees of the ACT (A Contemporary Theater).
Kyle holds a master of milling degree from the Robert Mondavi Institute for Wine and Food Science at the University of California, Davis and, in his free time, he enjoys working in his family's olive orchards.
- Columbia University (B.A., cum laude)
- Seattle University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- University of California, Davis (Master Milling)
- Washington State
- American Bar Association
- President, Vice President & Trustee of East King County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Board of Trustees, ACT Theatre
- Executive Committee, WSBA Real Property, Probate & Trust Section
- Board of Directors, Fresco Living
- Co-founder, Steep Echo Tea Company
- Board of Trustees, ACT Theater
- Vice President, Western Academy of Beaux Arts
- Alumnus, Leadership Eastside
- Major Donor, Food Lifeline, a member of Feeding America
- Major Donor, American Red Cross